Association Professionals: Become a VM Leader
Verdant Management fills a gap in the market for professional and flexible outsourced senior-management services. We are currently seeking experienced leaders to join the Verdant Management Talent Pool.
If you choose to join Verdant Management and be part of the outsourced leadership movement, what can you expect?
With multiple clients already on-board, the Verdant Management business development team is actively seeking to expand the client base, which will bring exciting opportunities for our talent pool.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from people who:
- Have senior management experience;
- Have general or specific business skillsets and acumen;
- Have a desire to work in a meaningful part-time role with genuine flexibility; and
- Are available to take up short-term project work or on-going contracts.
With our talent pool of association professionals behind us, we will target a client base to suit the skill-sets on-board. When we identify a skills shortage or leadership opportunity, Verdant will seek to secure a client and match the need with the service and skill offered by our team.
Verdant Management will provide all leaders with Executive Assistant support to ensure that you do not get weighed down in admin and can deliver the best results to the client. Where necessary, we will provide additional support to our team to ensure staff are able to focus on leading and not on admin.
Verdant Management will provide established processes, templates and systems to ensure an easy and fast onboard process.
Benefits to Staff
- Be part of a cohort of experienced leaders
- Enjoy a flexible work environment to fit with your lifestyle
- Engage in senior level, meaningful work on your terms
- Enjoy access to additional admin support
- Ready use of established systems, process and templates
- Opportunity to secure long-term and/or short term contracts as well as be involved in specialised projects based on your skill set, availability and interests
If you are interested in learning more or expressing interest in joining the Verdant Management leadership pool, please fill in this form.
Join the Leadership as a Service movement now!
As COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease in Australia and New Zealand, thoughts naturally turn to the next phase. For associations, there has never been a better time to take stock of what’s important, do some critical and creative thinking, and forge a new plan for...
At Verdant, we often get asked to help our clients with governance matters and during COVID-19 we were tasked with pivoting a live AGM to an online one. We want to share with you just how the Verdant team made this happen as it may help you move your event online, but...
The way we all approach our daily lives has had to change significantly in a very short period of time and the world of work has been turned upside down. For some organisations, remote working has become the new normal, with many still learning to adapt. Fortunately,...
growing. thriving. associations.
Verdant Management is an Australian association management consultancy. We provide professional and flexible association management services, working in partnership with your board, existing staff and secretariat.