Association Professionals: Become a VM Leader
Verdant Management fills a gap in the market for professional and flexible outsourced senior-management services. We are currently seeking experienced leaders to join the Verdant Management Talent Pool.
If you choose to join Verdant Management and be part of the outsourced leadership movement, what can you expect?
With multiple clients already on-board, the Verdant Management business development team is actively seeking to expand the client base, which will bring exciting opportunities for our talent pool.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from people who:
- Have senior management experience;
- Have general or specific business skillsets and acumen;
- Have a desire to work in a meaningful part-time role with genuine flexibility; and
- Are available to take up short-term project work or on-going contracts.
With our talent pool of association professionals behind us, we will target a client base to suit the skill-sets on-board. When we identify a skills shortage or leadership opportunity, Verdant will seek to secure a client and match the need with the service and skill offered by our team.
Verdant Management will provide all leaders with Executive Assistant support to ensure that you do not get weighed down in admin and can deliver the best results to the client. Where necessary, we will provide additional support to our team to ensure staff are able to focus on leading and not on admin.
Verdant Management will provide established processes, templates and systems to ensure an easy and fast onboard process.
Benefits to Staff
- Be part of a cohort of experienced leaders
- Enjoy a flexible work environment to fit with your lifestyle
- Engage in senior level, meaningful work on your terms
- Enjoy access to additional admin support
- Ready use of established systems, process and templates
- Opportunity to secure long-term and/or short term contracts as well as be involved in specialised projects based on your skill set, availability and interests
If you are interested in learning more or expressing interest in joining the Verdant Management leadership pool, please fill in this form.
Join the Leadership as a Service movement now!
By Raphael Goldworthy, Managing Director, Better Boards Could your board meetings be more productive? As you’re probably aware meetings of all types can easily become unproductive. While some board meetings are derailed by difficult board members, divisive topics and...
Outsourcing takes many forms and most associations and not-for-profits can (and do) benefit from it. But, to really consider outsourcing we first need to understand it. Hence this series – Outsourcing 101 for Associations & Not-For-Profits. Over the coming weeks, I will explore how to go about outsourcing and how best to manage an outsourcing relationship. But in the following article, the first in the series, I explore why, as the bare minimum you should at least consider outsourcing certain functions of your organisation’s operations.
growing. thriving. associations.
Verdant Management is an Australian Association Management consultancy. We provide professional and flexible association management services, working in partnership with your board, existing staff and secretariat.